- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- On Sale
- What's New
- Order Tracking
VAS 5054 Plus ODIS V2.02 Diagnostic Tool with Bluetooth Without OKI Chip
- US$89.00/ piece
- Discount Price:
- US$79.00/ piece 11%
- Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
VAS 5054 Plus ODIS V2.02 with Bluetooth without OKI Chip
Buy it for 6 Reasons:
- Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725), come with OEM Bluetooth chip.
- Software version: ODIS V2.02
- Support multi-languages:English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/
- Supported Multi-brand Car Models: For VW, For AUDI,For SKODA, For SEAT For Bentley and For Lamborghini
- The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
- VAS 5054A V19 support J1850-PWM protocol, which other version do not support, if this need VAS 5054A V19 software, please leave message in your order or paypal
Features of VAS 5054 Plus Bluetooth Version:
- The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
- The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
- The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054 PLUS via Bluetooth or USB
- Access Via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054 PLUS has been set up,
the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile).
The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application
Access Via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable.
Windows detects the VAS 5054 PLUS through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application.
Setup of the VAS 5054 PLUS is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
The Following Vehicle Bus Systems are Supported:
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054 PLUS. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system.
Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054 PLUS software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
- K line (ISO9141-2)
- High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
- J1850 (SAE J1850)
- UDS Protocol
- PWM Protocol
VAS 5054 Plus Computer Windows System Requirements:
- Windows System Language: American English
- Windows XP(xp2/xp3)
- System C:// have to be NTFS format
- C:// need to have at least 40GB space for installing ODIS V2.0
VAS 5054 Plus Packing list:
- 1pc x VAS 5054 PLUS Main Unit
- 1pc x USB Cable (3 meter)
- 1pc x ODIS 2.02 Software (3 CD)
- US$46.00 / piece
- US$39.99 / piece
- US$74.99 / piece
- US$199.00 / piece
- US$46.00 / piece
- US$1,049.00 / piece