- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- On Sale
- What's New
- Order Tracking
ODIS V4.2.3 VAS 5054 Plus Bluetooth (OEM) Version with OKI Chip Support UDS Protocol
VAS 5054A Plus ODIS V2.02/2.0 OEM Diagnostic tool.1. It is with OEM Bluetooth chip, support USB and Bluetooth Connection. 2. VAS 5054A+ Scanner with OKI chip, support UDS protocol. 3. Work on VAG group cars till year 2014.
Item No. COBD23596
5 stars, 0 reviews.
- US$129.00/ piece
- Discount Price:
- US$92.00/ piece 29%
- Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
ODIS 4.2.3 VAS 5054 Plus OEM Diagnostic Tool with Bluetooth and OKI Chip Support UDS Protocol
Buy it for 5 Reasons:
- Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725), with OEM Bluetooth chip.
- With OKI Chip, Support UDS Protocol
- Software version:ODIS V4.2.3, support Multi-languages: English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French
- Supported Car Models: For VW, For AUDI,For SKODA, For SEAT For Bentley and For Lamborghini
- VAS 5054A V19 support J1850-PWM protocol, which other version do not support, if this need VAS 5054A V19 software, please leave message in your order or paypal
- The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
- The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
- The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
Descriptions of VAS 5054 PLUS
- The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054 PLUS via Bluetooth or USB.
- Access Via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054 PLUS has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile).
- The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application
- Access Via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable.
- Windows detects the VAS 5054 PLUS through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application.
- Setup of the VAS 5054 PLUS is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
ODIS V2.02 VAS 5054 Plus Protocols:
- The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054 PLUS. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system.
- Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054 PLUS software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
- ODIS V2.02 VAS 5054 Plus support following protocols:
K line (ISO9141-2)High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)J1850 (SAE J1850)UDS ProtocolPWM Protocol
ODIS V2.02 Computer Windows System Requirements:
- Windows System Language: American English
- Windows XP(xp2/xp3)
- System C:// have to be NTFS format
- C:// need to have at least 40GB space for installing ODIS V2.0
VAS 5054 PLUS Packing list :
- 1pc x VAS 5054 PLUS Main Unit
- 1pc x USB Cable (3 meter)
- 1pc x ODIS 4.2.3 Software (3 CD)
- US$19.99 / piece
- US$46.00 / piece
- US$259.00 / piece
- US$79.99 / piece
- US$1,069.00 / piece
- US$29.99 / piece