- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- On Sale
- What's New
- Order Tracking
Serial Diagnostic Cable For VOLVO Free Shipping
- Free ShippingStandard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-45 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
Features of Serial Diagnostic Cable for Volvo:
- New Design! 232 Chipset based design
- Works excellently volvo fault code reader 1.3 serial
- version Serial port design, supports the most chanllenging time-critical application like serial EEPROM programming
- OnBoardDiagnostics Versions: 1.3
- Volvo FCR Communication Interfaces to connect a Volvo Vehicle to a PC
- What can this interface be used for?
- This interface (adapter) is used as an interface and an Serial cable to connect a volvo vehicle to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD). It is fully compatible with the diagnostic software version 1.3 from Volvo FCR. Volvo FCR is a software program that turns your PC into a sophisticated Volvo diagnostic tool.
- -Supports Volvo FCR version 1.3 or older
- -Precision-molded diagnostic connector made to fit all volvo vehicles, even those with "tight" trim around diagnostic socket
- -LED light indicating communication status
- -High quality UL certified Serial Cables (equivalent to CE)
- -Built-in, Electronic Protection from the "Aftermarket Radio Problem"
- Volvo FCR is a Windows-based Diagnostic Software for Volvo that emulates the functions of the dealers` very expensive proprietary scan tools. As the first aftermarket Volvo-Tool, it has the following features:
- Volvo control module coverage includes:
- -Engine - Petrol and br / ABS
- -Automatic transmission
- -SRS - airbag and other protection systems
- -Driver and passenger seat memories
- -Instruments, including service light reset
- -Climate control - air conditioning
- -Road traffic information
- -Additional heater
- For laptops and PCs, download the shareware 1.3
- Run it and follow the prompts to allow it to install itself.
- Note: You must install volvo FCR on your PC's hard disk -- it will not work properly if you try running it directly from a floppy or CD. However, you can use a floppy or CD to move the distribution file from a PC with internet access to another PC that does not have internet access.
- Connect the interface between the computer and the car by plugging one end of the interface into a Serial (RS232) (or USB port ) on your PC and the other end directly into the OBD-II port present passenger vehicles.
- Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
- Start the Volvo program,
- Now it works. Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car.
What Are the System and Computer Requirements?
-A PC running Windows: It is recommended to use at least a Pentium-100 (or AMD equivalent) with 16MB of RAM and Windows 95 or newer. Volvo FCR may work on some lesser PC's, but anything less than the above recommendation is unsupported. Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, and XP are all fine. Available disk-space is a total non-issue, Volvo FCR requires less than 1 MB.
- 1pc x VOLVO Serial Cable
- 1pc x CD Drive
- US$7.99 / piece
- US$9.99 / piece
- US$18.99 / piece
- US$189.00 / piece