VCDS VAG COM Cable
This Hex v2 can not support online updated, English Version is V18.2, French and German version is V17.8
The HEX-V2 Enthusiast USB Interface works with VCDS (VAG-COM Diagnostic System) via USB turning a Windows PC into a factory level diagnostic tool for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat or Skoda automobiles.
HEX-V2 HEX V2 VAG COM USB Interface for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda is a one of our VCDS VAG COM Cable Tools, you can buy HEX-V2 HEX V2 VAG COM USB Interface for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda from chinaobd2.com.
Wholesale Top quality BENZ ECOM DoIP Diagnostic and Programming Tool, Super DSP3+ Odometer Correction Tool, VAS 5054A ODIS GM Tech2, Scania VCI3
images of HEX-V2 HEX V2 VAG COM USB Interface for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda
The HEX-V2 Enthusiast USB Interface works with VCDS
(VAG-COM Diagnostic System) via USB turning a Windows PC into a factory level diagnostic tool for Volkswagen, Audi
- Gain factory level access to all systems in cars from 1990 through the current model year
- Scan for and clear DTCs with 19,000+ fault codes decoded into plain text
- Alter settings through module coding accessible only by factory level tools
- Perform various country-specific modifications to your car (remove seat belt chime, enable gauge test/needle sweep, enable lap timer, operate windows and sunroof with remote, and much more)
- View and log live data
- Reset service reminder
- Perform built in tests and calibrations normally reserved for factory level tools
- Diagnose real failures instead of swapping parts!
- Fully licensed for VCDS software, acts as the key to unlock the software, no additional software purchase required
- VAG model year coverage: 1995 – Current model year (including 2016/2017)*
- Fast Operation – faster on CAN based models than our older generation wired products
- New improved car side connector increases durability and life
- New improved detachable/replaceable robust USB A to USB B cable, with a screw strain relief. USB wire has been improved to be more flexible, more durable.
- Incorporates all new design electronics with a new microcontroller to allow future expansion of capabilities
- Enhanced indicator lamps for wide visibility by the user
A 1.5 GHZ dual core processor with 1 Gb of RAM and Windows 7 or newer (Windows 7 through 10, but not RT) with an available USB 2.0 (or higher) port. Use a machine robust enough to properly support the operating system. Windows running inside a Virtual Machine (for example on a Mac) is not supported.
The HEX-V2 is fully supported via e-mail or over the phone as a USB interface for VCDS.
Support for configuration and VCDS-Mobile are provided via our Support Forum, in English only.
Go to Buy: HEX-V2 HEX V2 VAG COM USB Interface for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda