- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- Home & Garden
- On Sale
- What's New
- Vag COM
- Order Tracking
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator For IVECO Quality B With disable Adblueobd2 system
- Free ShippingStandard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-45 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
NOTE: ALL THE OPERATIONS WITH THE F4 FUSE MUST BE DONE WITH THE DASHBOARD SWITCHED OFF(KEY OFF).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing adblue system (F4 protection fuse and the adblue system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator(passenger side).
The conductor of the ground of the adblue have the number 0000, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter.
1) Make sure the F4 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the RED led will turn off and the green led will turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on (key on).
The result will be:
1) If the F4 fuse is installed the original adblue system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F4 fuse is not installed the original adblue system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
KEY OFF: - RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON: - RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON: - RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON: - RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON: - RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON: - RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED.
When this box connected - Adblueobd2 system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to Adblueobd2.
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator board
- US$88.00 / piece
- US$209.00 / piece
- US$139.00 / piece
- US$559.00 / piece