- Car Diagnostic Tools
- Truck Diagnostic Tools
- Auto Key Programmer
- ECU Chip Tunning
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Code Scanner
- Diagnostic Software
- Auto Locksmith Tool
- Mileage Programmer
- Car Key Blanks
- Car Key Chips
- OBD2 Cable and Connector
- Accessories and Parts
- Other Diagnostic Tools
- Bundle Sale
- Travel & Roadway Product
- Consumer Electronics
- Home & Garden
- On Sale
- What's New
- Vag COM
- Order Tracking
U581 LIVE DATA OBD2 Can-Bus Code Reader
Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
memoscan U581 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD 2 & CAN-BUS protocol. It offers Full Feature Scanning including 'LIVE DATA'. By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to Read all Trouble Codes & Definitions related to the "Check Engine Light", Save & Review results,Reset the trouble light, Monitor & Freeze-Frame Data,and more. Also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
- Reading Live Data
- Reading Freeze Frame Data.
- Testing I/M Reading Status.
- Reading Vehicle Info –VIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
- Rescanning Data.
Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and many more.
- LCD Display -128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
- “ENTER” key – for selection of different functions.
- “ESC” key – to go back to the previous screen.
- “UP”& "DOWN” arrows – to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
- “LEFT”&"RIGHT” keys – for selection of responses and move cursor.
- On/Off Power Button – for performing software update process.
- OBDII connector cable – for connecting scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector “DLC”.
- Battery compartment.
- GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All new CAN protocol cars.
- 1pc x U581 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
- 1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
- 1pc x COM Cable for connecting U581 to PC
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case
- US$83.99 / piece
- US$69.99 / piece
- US$199.00 / piece
- US$79.99 / piece
- US$696.00 / piece
- US$29.99 / piece